Landlord Insurance * Direct Client Only
Owning investment properties and having tenants in them is a great asset building strategy, however such a strategy comes with increased risks of both accidental and malicious damage.
Our Landlord Insurance policy is designed with that in mind, minimising these risks by providing our clients with the necessary protections required in owning an investment property.
By partnering with a forward thinking insurer global insurer, SPRIG Insurance Pty Ltd (SPRIG Insurance) is able to offer insurance cover for Class 1B and Class 3 buildings alike. More importantly, as part of the SPRIG Insurance suite products, clients can be assured that through our commitment to niche scheme business, we will deliver increased access to superior terms and conditions as well as many other significant benefits.
- Accidental damage to Building
- $20 million Legal Liability
- Buyer group power
- Competitive premiums
- Easy pay instalment plans.
- Choice of Loss Rent Covers
- Accidental Damage
- Malicious Damage
- Landlords contents
- Loss of rent per property
- $20 million Legal liability
- Fusion of electric motors
For more than 4 properties please contact us.
- Investment Property Tax/Depreciation or Bank Valuations